Itty Bitty Trainwrecks
A downloadable game for Windows
Itty Bitty Trainwrecks was created on the Trainjam 2015
It's a local multiplayer game for 2-4 persons where everyone gets to drive their own train.
You have 60 seconds to collect as many carriages as possible, whoever has the most wins!
But watch out! Carriages can be stolen from the other players & colliding with another player causes you both to explode and loose everything!
So far this game has:
- Gameplay that is easy to learn & has a couple of tricks to master
- A randomly generated map which changes everytime you play!
- Cute lowpoly artstyle
- Soundeffects that make all the kids go "Yeahhh!"
- Twice as much frames as the previous version!
- The "Eternal Explosion" bug (I've almost completley gotten rid of it)
- Gamepad support
- A real menu with options and shit!
So far this game has not (but will soon have):
- Hand made maps (100% organic!)
Click download now to get access to the following files: